1. Coaching as a way of being. A five month introductory program to initiate the development of coaching capability in your organization
An initial 2-3 day Coaching Fundamentals for all participants to define what coaching can be in your organization and explore with Coaching fundamentals
A 5 month practice field for each participant :
- Each coach-participant is paired with one or more learning partners in your organisation ;
- Each coach-participant is paired with a Professional Coach ;
- Coaching circles to allow coaches to deepen their learning experience and to provide the opportunity for full-team or individual follow-ups throughout the course of the program.
To develop or enhance the capability to be a coach in a business or organisational perspective.
A preliminary meeting will allow us to evaluate the needs of your organisation and adapt this program as necessary.
Participants will be more skillful in fostering mutual respect and trust with the people they coach ;
Participants will be more able to recognize openings and opportunities for coaching e.g. make a coaching offer, have an informal coaching conversation that is appropriate for the given circumstances, have a formal coaching conversation with an employee to enhance performance, provide timely and continuous feedback ;
Participants will be competent to begin to coach others, resulting in :
- Achievement of short term goals by those being coached ;
- Improved long term performance by those being coached: Over time, they will become increasingly able to improve on their own, and make the necessary adjustments when they revert back to their old ways.
- Sustained improvement in leadership and coaching skills by participants ;
- The new coaches and learning partners will demonstrate more initiative, productive capability and reduced stress levels.
Back << 1 2 3 >> Next
Back to Services